What's happened

The place to ask about kits, current prices, lead time etc.

What's happened

Postby foxtrottransit » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:30 am

Hello to anyone with information about what's happened to fourwd engineering? I emailed Simeon a while back about progress with my truck and didn't hear anything back from him which is unusual. So I went looking for the website for fourwd and couldn't find that either. So am I being dim or does Houston have a problem?

Many thanks
Matt
foxtrottransit

Re: What's happened

Postby DocTrucker » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:19 am

He posted on the Fourwd Engineering facebook page that he was closing shop. Not seen the Sarahas outside the unit for some time. You could see them briefly from the M62 as you head liverpool bound from J9 from an overpass.
DocTrucker

Postby DocTrucker » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:23 am

DocTrucker

Postby foxtrottransit » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:03 pm

Oh no that's not fair. I wonder what his long term plans are for the business. From the little I know of Simeon it won't be through lack of effort he was great when I was buying and building my Arctic. I'm not on Facebook which explains why I didn't know.
foxtrottransit

Postby DocTrucker » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:11 pm

Hopefully he will update here and or there soon but looks like he still has more plans with the vehicle he referred to in the link.
DocTrucker

Postby foxtrottransit » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:21 pm

How are things with your build at the mo? Have you decided which power plant you might fancy? I have contemplated doing a Sahara myself but with a Cummins 5.9 unit and vertical stacks behind the cab.
foxtrottransit

Return to General Questions