Opening up the forum to all NCF kits

The place to ask about kits, current prices, lead time etc.

Should the forum be opened up to all NCF kit vehicles ?

Poll ended at Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:53 pm

Yes
100%
No
No votes
Don't mind
No votes

Total votes : 1

Opening up the forum to all NCF kits

Postby simeon » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:53 pm

After having a rummage around on the internet, I discovered that there appear to be no forums for any of the other NCF kits, past or present. I was chatting to Nick about this, and we came to the conclusion that it might be a good idea to open the forum to all, and for it to be the NCF owners forum (we could still have a Sahara owners club).

The format i propose is to keep the general forums on the main page, but have a seperate sub-forum for each model to allow owners to arrange meets, events, etc., to discuss model specific topics and to set up their own owners club if they wish.

Simeon.
If you can't fix it with a hammer, You must have an electrical problem!
simeon
Site Admin

Re: Opening up the forum to all NCF kits

Postby default_user » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:00 pm

I've just joined the forum and so far seem to be the only non-Sahara owning member. As my kit, the Road Rat is pretty rare, I don't expect that setting up an owners section would be of any real use. As NCF have produced a diverse range of kits over the years, many in small numbers, it might be appropriate to set up something like an "Older NCF Kits" section for people like myself. I know there are still a few Torinos out there still in use (a development of the Road Rat) and there are probably loads of Diamond owners as these were produced in various guises for a number of years and were quite popular.

On a side note, I'm quite surprised no Blitz owners have joined. I'm sure Nick sold loads of these.
default_user

Return to General Questions