Happy Christmas

Somewhere to discuss any sensible topic not covered anywhere else.

Happy Christmas

Postby NCF » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:17 pm

Happy Christmas and new year to all our customers and potential customers.Thanks for all your support especially at the shows and on this forum.
And yes Kevin, the world never ended.... well not yet anyway!!!
All the best
Nick
NCF

Re: Happy Christmas

Postby Henry » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:01 am

Thanks Nick, and the same to you and yours and, of course, all other forum members.

I've Been a bit quiet on here recently as I've had a few issues. The old Disco is stripped down and I'd started to clean and prime the back end when I lost my Dad after a short illness in June. Lost the plot a bit then and just as I was getting over it I crushed the side of my shin at the end of August, which ended up with me in hospital in October having the dead flesh removed. Came out on the Monday after the op. and was back in on the Friday with gall stone issues! My gall bladder was removed (keyhole) on the 10th December and now I've got 4 little holes healing nicely. The leg is still in 4 layer compression bandaging and will be for a while so I can't really play with the Sahara until thats sorted.

On top of that we are in the process of moving so all my garage kit, and the old Disco, has got to be moved to the new place.

So, lets hope 2013 will be a great year for all.

Best wishes, Henry & Linda.
Henry

Re: Happy Christmas

Postby richardh » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:54 pm

Merry Christmas to all.
I'm on the road................................ :)
richardh

Return to Main Forum